This course was designed for Slavic speakers especially. It contains the most crucial vocabulary and grammar. Each lesson is structured to give insight not only on to grammar but also practical side of learning Slovak. Students will cover topics such as family, food, shopping, at the doctor’s, at the offices, etc.
How to take best out of studying with this course:
1. Each class takes for about an hour and contains more topics. Maintain a consistent schedule and make a daily checklist. If necessary, break the lesson according to topics covered.
2. Use a dictionary while studying. Pause the video and look up the work or a phrase. Take notes and then play the video again.
3. When the speaker asks you to pause the video to work on an exercise, do it, have a pen and a paper ready to work through the task.
4. Set up a comfortable workspace and minimize distractions.
5. Find online tutors and assistance.